Membership in the MSU Alumni Association is evolving. Learn how you can continue to support the College of Agriculture and Natural Resources.
- By joining the Packaging Alumni Association, a portion of your dues goes directly to maintaining and improving the School of Packaging building and programs
- Recognition and reduced admission fees to all events for Association members, including annual PackExpo Reception in Chicago / Las Vegas
- Alumni homecoming tailgate and other special events
- Opportunities to network and establish professional connections with other School of Packaging graduates from a variety of businesses and industries
As of July 1, 2016, membership in the MSUAA will no longer be fee-based, being replaced by a two-tiered structure of services and recognition for alumni and friends of MSU.
- All alumni and university donors will receive a basic level of services and recognition from the MSU Alumni Association
- Those making a minimum gift of $100 annually to the MSU college or program of their choice will receive the Spartan Loyal designation with enhanced services and recognition. This means that current Alumni Association members will be able to direct the money that they previously spent in dues to the area of the university that most interests them, rather than to the association.
MSU Alumni Association Benefits
Enjoy member discounts and exclusive opportunities for great campus experiences including dining, golf, and theater. Learn More
MSUAA members benefit from special discounts on car rentals, hotels, and attractions. Learn More
Your membership ensures your access to an online alumni directory, the services of the MSU Federal Credit Union and more! Learn More
Current Life Members
Life members have placed demonstrated value on the long-term importance of financial support to MSU. We value and respect the financial investment they’ve made, and we are committed to honoring it moving forward. All life members will permanently be considered Spartan Loyal and will receive the associated services and recognition, regardless of whether they make annual contributions.